Interested in getting more out of your Bible reading? Do you want to understand how and why it was written? Come join us for a 12-week series on how to Learn to Read the Bible Effectively.
Offered in Kamloops, Vernon and Armstrong starting September 24th, 2018.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn and develop skills to help you read the Bible with a better understanding.
- Free! You will never be asked for money, to purchase materials or make donations of any kind.
- Everyone attending receives free materials including a book of class outlines to keep your own notes
- Learn about Bible Echos and how to use the Bible to interpret itself.
- These seminars are designed to be introductory in nature and paces in such a way as to not put anyone “on the spot”.
What you will Learn
- The Bible’s theme.
- Who Wrote the Bible – where did it come from?
- How to remove any “mystery” which many religions cast about the Bible
- How to learn more in less time with effective study tools
- Tips for letting the Bible interpret the Bible
- Prove for yourself that the Bible is not a work of fiction
- Why are the Jews so important in the Bible?
- How did so many interpretations of the Bible develop?
- How critics of the Bible “prove” their criticism.
- Why is there an Old Testament and a New Testament?
- What does the title Christ mean?